Things to Include in Kitchen Renovation Planner
Kitchen renovation is one of the best ways to add value to your home, it involves a lot of work. Proper planning is required to avoid spending on unnecessary work.
One of the most effective way to remodeling a kitchen is through using a kitchen renovation planner.
Some suggestion which you should include in your planner list are:
- Cooker and exhaust
- Wall tiles
- Floor tiles
- Undersink drinking water system and drinking water faucet
- Undersink waste disposal unit
- Sink, water tap and soap dispenser
- Electrical power point – above counter top and under sink
- Kitchen cabinet layout
- Kitchen cabinet counter top material – tiles, melamine, granite etc.
- Kitchen cabinet frame material – cement, wood, aluminium, melamine etc.
- Kitchen cabinet door material and design – solid wood, glass, melamine etc.
please call 011-5696 7228 for an appointment!
Or visit our showroom today!
FREE site visit and non-obligation quotation.